Monday, June 18, 2018

The One Where I Decided to Drive my Mom Crazy and Not Write Much... 6/12/2018

Hey guys, 

I got taco bell today. Did you know there is only 1 taco bell in all of Europe? Which means I almost went a full 18 months without it? Fortunately or unfortunately I was able to eat it. It was quite delicious and reminded me of home. I got a crunchwrap and nachos. So yummy. Now I don't feel as rushed to come home since that got checked off the list. That's a joke, but really though I may not be coming home when planned but that has nothing to do with taco bell. Oh also we found bagels this week too and that was also exciting. Food is just exciting honestly.

Anyway, I love you all. Sorry I don't have much else to say... I literally just wrote. But I love you and miss you and am excited to see you l8r! 

Carley

(So, I'm not sure now what her return date will be. Hopefully she will settle decidedly on a date by next post!
--Debbie)




No comments:

Post a Comment