Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The One Where They Called Me On A Mission

Hallo! I received my mission call back in November. I opened my call by myself so I could receive my own spiritual confirmation. Later that day I revealed my call to my family and a few close friends (here is the video of that special moment!) I have been called to serve in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission, and I report to the England Missionary Training Center on March 8, 2017. My mission includes Southern Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, and German-Speaking Switzerland! I could not be more excited for my opportunity to serve the Lord and share the gospel that I hold SO dear to my heart. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the one true gospel on the earth today, and I hope to be able to share that knowledge and belief to anyone who is willing to listen!


1 comment:

  1. Most people prefer German as their second language because of opportunities that are spread over the German speaking land in this world. Thanks for your incredible article. This information was very useful to me.German classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete