Sunday, March 5, 2017

The One; Bon Voyage

I leave this week for the England MTC! Eeeek! I am so so excited! I have wanted to serve a mission for a long time. When I was 7 my eldest sister Amielee went on a mission to Paris, France. I thought that was SO COOL. I had a sister on a MISSION. I wanted to be just like her! Then when I was 13 my eldest brother Chavis went on a mission to Salta, Argentina! While Chavis was gone President Monson announced the age change for missionaries and announced that sisters could go at the age of 19! It was then that I decided that I would go! I have since then always had the idea of a mission in my mind and it's just always been something I've been counting on. When I received my call back in November, I was SHOCKED that I was called to the Alpine German-Speaking Mission. I didn't even know what that mission was! I could not be more excited though. 

I know without a doubt that this is the true gospel, I know that Christ died for us and that we may live again, I know that God loves me and that He knows me, and each and every one of you. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a Prophet of God and that he translated the Book of Mormon, I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God, and I know that Thomas S Monson is the living Prophet today, that he has been called of God to help guide us. If I was not sure of these things I would not be going on a mission, I wouldn’t be leaving all that I know and love for 18 months. But I do know these things, and I love these things. I love our Savior Jesus Christ, I love the gospel, I love the temples, and I know I will love my mission.

I love you all! I'll see you in 18 months! If you want to reach me in the meantime my email is carley.lundskog@myldsmail.net

My MTC Address is:
Sister Carley Lundskog
Alpine German-Speaking Mission
England Missionary Training center
Temple way
Hartwood Green 
Chorley PR6 7EQ
UK







No comments:

Post a Comment