Saturday, August 26, 2017

The one where I don't have much time (as usual) 8/21/2017

Hey hi hello, 

Once again we've been doing a lot of finding this week, but haven't found any potentials. But I absolutely love finding. We get to talk to people from all over the world and learn so much! Last night while we were finding I stopped a man, and he asked if we could speak English instead. Turns out he is from Lebanon, hes been living in Munich for about a year, and he is an athiest. But he stayed and talked with us for about 20 minutes about what we believe and what he believes. It was super interesting. Near the end he asked me how I learned German so well, and then asked how long I've been learning german. When I told him I started learning German almost 6 months ago he was completely shocked and said that was impossible, but then we testified of the help we receive from God when he calls us to a work and he was just stunned. We tried to get an appointment with him but he doesn't want to be converted, lol, but he was super cool. 

We also have done a lot of dooring recently, and I don't know what it is about Europeans but they will answer the door in whatever attire they have in the moment, which, quite often means they have absolutely nothing, they don't even have any embarrassment on their face. We've seen so many things we'd like to un-see...hahaha, but we've had some really interesting conversations with some people. One man talked to us for like 45 minutes in his doorway and just kept telling us stuff about history, science, religion, whatever he could think of because he didn't think we had enough knowledge because we couldn't answer his first question about software engineering.  He invited us back anytime we'd like to learn more about anything.  

Last week we went to the Arnold's again, and once again I was just filled with such a peace entering their home! It's just so filled with the spirit and with love. I love it. Camille is the sweetest little girl and she's going to be baptized next, month! She told me I'm one of her best pals, which just melted my heart because I love her and I miss all of my little best pals back in America. 

We had transfer calls on Friday, Sister McAllister and I will be staying together for another transfer! Unfortunately Elder Peterson is getting transferred to Wien, so one of our members wanted to get a picture of all of us on Sunday before the squad gets broken up. Turns out, Elder Jensen and I are both 4 years old when it comes to taking pictures. 🐰

The same member mentioned above who took pictures made us pizza, and it was the craziest pizza I've ever eaten in my life. It had corn, mushrooms, salami, shrimp, anchovies, an egg, peppers, and so many other unrecognizable things, and it was so good. Ahh. Jasmin makes the best food, like seriously, I don't know how she does it but everything is so good. 

Moroni 7:33 And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me.

Well that's it folks, I'm out of time. Till next time... 

Sister Carley Lundskog 
Kirche Jesu Christi HLT 
Francéstraße 6
80997 München
Deutschland



No comments:

Post a Comment