Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The one where "a mistake was made..." 3/13/2018

Hey everyone, 

The week started off total chaos. Hence the subject line, and the text from Elder Larson in the office. We've been laughing so much but also we have been so stressed. Everything has worked out though. The Lord's work goes on! 

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK: I GOT TO SEE SWEET SISTER HÄNER AGAIN. She's one of my favorite people I've met on the mission and I was able to see her again at a baptism on Sunday night. It was such a surprise but such a blessing. She is family to me and also one of my dearest friends. (Love you Sis Häner!)

We've actually had lots going on and we've been way busy! I don't have time to write but I love you all! 

“The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of transformation. It takes us as men and women of the earth and refines us into men and women for the eternities”

(Pics: Sis Häner and I, first week is rough, last transfers district pics, sister cook!)


Sister Carley Lundskog
Kirche Jesu Christi HLT
Uhlandstraße 24
79713 Bad Säckingen
Deutschland








No comments:

Post a Comment