Saturday, February 10, 2018

The one where... 2/6/2018

Hellllooooooo!

This week. What a week. Since the last time I wrote, which was only like 4 days ago, a lot has happened! 
We've given out so many books of Mormon and have met so many cool people! We've decided that we wanted to use the book of Mormon more, as it is the greatest tool we have and will lead to more conversion than just us talking, and it's been amazing to see how many people have responded positively toward it. The Book of Mormon has so much power!!! (Don't take it for granted, VME k. 5)

On Saturday we got transfer calls, and now that Sister Cliett is done being trained she will be going to Switzerland...and I'll be training again! A little crazy, but I'm excited! 
We also found out we will be losing the car... which is a bummer because we really need it in this area but the Lord will provide a way. But I got the chance to drive on the Autobahn so  🤷🏼‍♀️ (except the church gives us a speed limit so we can't actually drive as fast as we want...but still.) It was an experience. 😊 [enjoy the pictures saying goodbye to our car...]

It's been a fantastic week, I absolutely love being a missionary. I love doing the Lord's work, I love being a part of this wonderful work. I love being an instrument in the God's hands. I wouldn't change this for anything else in the world. My heart is just so full of love. 

“To dig a straight furrow, the plowman needs to keep his eyes on a fixed point ahead of him. That keeps him on a true course. If, however, he happens to look back to see where he has been, his chances of straying are increased. The results are crooked and irregular furrows. We invite those of you who are [members] to fix your attention on your [goal] and never look back on your earlier problems or transgressions except as a reminder of your growth and your worth and your blessings from God. If our energies are focused not behind us but ahead of us—on eternal life and the joy of salvation—we assuredly will obtain it” (“Am I a ‘Living’ Member?” Ensign, May 1987) 

Well I love you all! Have a blessed February! (I still can't believe it's February!)


Sister Carley Lundskog
Kirche Jesu Christi HLT
Uhlandstraße 24
79713 Bad Säckingen 
Deutschland










No comments:

Post a Comment