Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The one where we are basically in America 7/24/2018

Hi all! 

I don't have too much time this week, but I just wanted to share a few things. 

I am now serving with Sister Peterson, she is awesome. She is just a ray of sunlight and a bundle of energy. She is exactly who and what I needed at this point and we are so excited to work hard and do some crazy harvesting these next few weeks. I don't think I have ever met such a happy person in my life. I just adore her! 

In the last week we have been blessed with so many opportunities to talk to people on the streets. We have met so many amazing and prepared people! We are just incredibly blessed to be serving here in Stuttgart where there are so many people and so many opportunities to do missionary work. 

Sister Peterson happens to be gluten and lactose intolerant, which is great because it means I am getting forced into a diet and may end up somewhat presentable by the time I get out of this one. It is also great, because now I am learning how to not eat lactose- because I too am intolerant. Its been bad, because we were not prepared food wise for that, and we have been living off of quinoa, fish, popcorn, and vegetables for the last week, and it has been such a treat, except we are starving and I bought 6 kilos of chocolate today. (Whooooops) 

Some members asked me what I missed from America.. I told them I love all things American but especially...mexican, brownies, taco bell... and on Sunday they showed up with a giant bag of food, and told me that I don't need to go back now. 😂😂 I love it. 

We got to meet with Hannah again this week, and again she is just wonderful. Still progressing like crazy!! We love her! 

Thank you for all the love and emails and support! Gotta run!

"God sees you not only as a mortal being on a small planet who lives for a brief season—He sees you as His child. He sees you as the being you are capable and designed to become. He wants you to know that you matter to Him." President Dieter F Uchtdorf  

Liebe Grüße, 


Sister Lundskog 





No comments:

Post a Comment