Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The one where we are just happy ๐Ÿ˜Š☺๐Ÿ˜Š☺๐Ÿ˜Š 7/31/2018

Hey y'all, 

It's been a crazy week, as usual. We have been trying to stay super busy, but luckily we don't even have to try. It just happens. Stuttgart is popping with activity. 

Last Tuesday after Pday time we went finding and we met some of the coolest people. There were so many Asians out, and because I love Asians- we talked to as many as we could and we will be meeting with some of them! What a treat! We also had a lesson with Willheim, someone Sister Udy and I found a couple weeks back and it was so good! He had so many questions and was really open with us. Teaching with Sister Peterson is like a walk in the park. It's awesome. She is such a great companion and we were able to just jump right into teaching together and be on the same page. We'll be meeting more with Willheim. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wednesday we went by on a referral, Coco. She lived in Wyoming for a year as a exchange student with a Mormon family. (Seriosuly the best way to do member missionary work.) Anyway- Coco is awesome. She is just the sweetest girl! We then traveled with the Zone Leaders to Munich for MLC for Wednesday and Thursday. It was absolutely amazing, the Spirit was sooo strong because the Church is soo true. I just cried though, because I'm a baby like that and the Spirt does that to me sometimes. It just made me so aware of the fact that I never want to go home, and when that time comes, if it comes, that President Brown makes me get on the plane, then I will never stop the missionary work. (I mean, I did take the name of Christ upon myself when I was 8 years old, I have the responsibility to represent Him forever. And it is an HONOR.) Also I got to see Sisrer Cook!  It was so hard to say goodbye for real this time because now we really won't see each other for a year, but I love that sweet oompa loompa Sister. (Sorry for calling out your fake tan Sis Cook, love ya).

We had exchanges this week and I was able to work with Sister Grundvig! She just started her 3rd transfer and she is awesome. It was such a blast to work with her and see the young excitement again. - also to think back to when I was in her shoes exactly a year ago. (We came out exactly a year apart. Crazy.) She is awesome, and we were able to meet some really wonderful people, who we will hopefully be meeting with soon.:)

Saturday night we had an eating appointment with a sweet member and the Zone Leaders. She made SO much food,  I don't know how she expected us to eat it all but we couldn't. Sister Peterson and I were both allergic to half of the food, but ate as much as we could anyway because she sacrificed a lot.. And the elders ate as much as they could... Sister Peterson and I were both sick for the rest of the night and on Sunday. Hahahahaha, the things we do for people we love. 

Today we had "district pday" and we invited Hannah to come with. We went to a dinosaur museum, and I think it was the first air conditioned building I have been in, in 17 months. And it had dinosaurs. What could be better? 

Ok this is long enough, if you got this far, thank you for reading. I love you all and wish you a fantastic week. Stay hydrated. ๐Ÿค—

"Here lies a miser who lived for himself,
And cared for nothing but gathering pelf,
Now, where he is, or how he fares,
Nobody knows and nobody cares.
We are happiest when our lives are connected to others through unselfish love and service. President J. Reuben Clark taught that “there is no greater blessing, no greater joy and happiness than comes to us from relieving the distress of others.”" "The Abundant Life", Joseph B Wirthlin

Liebe GrรผรŸe, 
Sister Lundskog 







No comments:

Post a Comment